Last version: 4.5
Updated on: August 22, 2016
New in last version
- Completely restructured technological constraints processor; much faster and more accurate processing of all TCs.
- Three new technological constraint types: BiUniDirOpen, PeriodAng, PeriodLin.
- Geometry display control updates: updated scale panel; response fields coloring
Get first impression
- A standalone high performance topology optimization software package
- Input: FNF and INP files, generated by PTC® Creo®, Simulia® Abaqus and SolidWorks® Simulation
- Quick solid, shell, and lattice structure configuring and immediate optimization
- Excellent results and smoothing tools – optimized parts are practically ready for 3D-printing and manufacturing
CAESS ProTOp Live Presentations
At the SAXSIM 2016 in Germany ProTOp/CI was demonstrated in a presentation held by Urs Simmler, GIA Informatik AG, Switzerland.
CAESS ProTOp/CI was presented at the formnext 2015, an international exhibition and conference on additive technologies and tool making in Frankfurt, Germany.
At the Audaxexpo2015 in Celje, Slovenia, ProTOp was demonstrated in a live presentation.
At the PTC Live Worx 2015 in Japan ProTOp/CI was demonstrated in a presentation held by Xinhua Ye, Ph.D., a CEO from Sentan Digital Co., Ltd. The presentation is available in Japanese.
At the Technological Innovation and Materials Seminar 2015 in Tel Aviv, Israel, ProTOp was demonstrated in a live presentation.
At the PTC Partner Technical Symposium EMEA 2015 in Spain ProTOpCI operation with PTC Creo was demonstrated live by Urs Simmler, PTC Switzerland.
Videos provided by Urs Simmler