Last version: 4.6
Last update: March 28, 2017
New in last version
- A new resulting surface mesh tool for triangle subdivision; now the resulting surface mesh can be smoothed much more effectively; especially useful for lattice configurations.
- Important. Changed licensing system - a new license has to be obtained from CAESS.
- Various minor fixes and updates.
Get first impression
- A standalone high performance topology optimization software package
- Input: FNF and INP files, generated by PTC® Creo®, Simulia® Abaqus and SolidWorks® Simulation
- Quick solid, shell, and lattice structure configuring and immediate optimization
- Excellent results and smoothing tools – optimized parts are practically ready for 3D-printing and manufacturing
CAESS ProTOp Live Presentations
At the SAXSIM 2016 in Germany ProTOp/CI was demonstrated in a presentation held by Urs Simmler, GIA Informatik AG, Switzerland.
CAESS ProTOp/CI was presented at the formnext 2015, an international exhibition and conference on additive technologies and tool making in Frankfurt, Germany.
At the Audaxexpo2015 in Celje, Slovenia, ProTOp was demonstrated in a live presentation.
At the PTC Live Worx 2015 in Japan ProTOp/CI was demonstrated in a presentation held by Xinhua Ye, Ph.D., a CEO from Sentan Digital Co., Ltd. The presentation is available in Japanese.
At the Technological Innovation and Materials Seminar 2015 in Tel Aviv, Israel, ProTOp was demonstrated in a live presentation.
At the PTC Partner Technical Symposium EMEA 2015 in Spain ProTOpCI operation with PTC Creo was demonstrated live by Urs Simmler, PTC Switzerland.
Videos provided by Urs Simmler